Member of Parliament Barry Gardiner (Labour, Brent North) has proposed the setting up of an Early Day Motion to support the idea of a National and subsequently International Day of Recognition for the Children in War Memorial Day Project. The ideal date would be 20th November annually as has been promoted by the Nordic countries. We look forward to cross-party support for this emotive issue.
- Commemoration of the 73rd Anniversary of the ending of World War Two at the Soviet Memorial in the grounds of the Imperial War Museum
- Another Successful Gathering to Remember All War Children
- Super attendance November 2016 at Memorial to the Innocents
- 20th November 2015 at the Memorial to the Innocents
- Remembrance Sunday at the Soviet Memorial
Leonard Abrahams on 70th Anniversary of the Nazi i… Derek Bailey on Mission statement Martin Parsons on Mission statement