The Committee and Friends of the Children-in-War Memorial Day Project will hold a short non-denominational service and wreath laying ceremony at the Memorial to the Innocents in the precinct of Westminster Abbey (near the West Door) at 3.00pm on 20th November 2013. We shall be joined by distinguished guests, teenagers and young people who are studying history, in particular war and conflict throughout the ages. Everyone welcome.
- Commemoration of the 73rd Anniversary of the ending of World War Two at the Soviet Memorial in the grounds of the Imperial War Museum
- Another Successful Gathering to Remember All War Children
- Super attendance November 2016 at Memorial to the Innocents
- 20th November 2015 at the Memorial to the Innocents
- Remembrance Sunday at the Soviet Memorial
Leonard Abrahams on 70th Anniversary of the Nazi i… Derek Bailey on Mission statement Martin Parsons on Mission statement